Thursday, May 21, 2009


Took a quiz over there on Facebook, 'How Idaho Are You?' Turns out I am 100% tater. That damned Facebook is amazing. And in a moment of weakness yesterday, I gave my Facebook address to that one bossy high school friend who just won't give up on me. Pretty soon now, they'll all be coming over to Facebook.

My fear is loss of intimacy. I dread running into the gas station or being at a benefit in Coeur d'Alene and seeing classmates from a long time ago and having to explain just what the deal is with paparazzi. Why am I plagued with the paparazzi? There's paparazzi in The 'Kan EWA? How do you explain a running gag among friends whose friendships were built in a large part on on subtlety, reading signals, and not ever having to be accountable for your thoughts, only having to be able to articulate them? I don't ever have to explain on Facebook or on Notes From The Kan; I can just be there and peck in all out, check the spelling, thump the syntax and keep moving.

Or not. Or not....


JBelle
Bellemaison
The 'Kan EWA

2 comments:

... said...

One day, I'll help you deal with celebrity...it's a cross we famous bloggers must all one day bear.

;-)

MarmiteToasty said...

Im only hounded by the police :)

x