Tuesday, February 28, 2006

In No Particular Order
Things I Want To Do Sometime or Soon
Istanbul
Play keyboards for Bob Seger
(wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then)
Ride the palomino in the Lilac Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
(the one with the silver saddle)
Be a gardener in Manito Park perennial garden
(the one that drives the flat bed golf cart barefoot, wearing a tank top and seafarers, with the dog with a bandana)
Midnight Mass at the Vatican
Drive the Gulf Coast across Mississippi and Alabama
Hunt North Georgia for folk artists
Go back to South Dakota and hang out
Make a bike at Orange County Choppers
(with Vinnie, Paul Jr., Ralph and Ric)
the caves at Lascaux
the Hermes factory at Lyon
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Moab, Utah
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
Live in a house with a real library, where the books line the room up and down
(that observes the absolute quite rule)
Try dresses on at Chanel in Paris
(what the hell? just once)
JBelle
Bellemaison
The 'Kan EWA

7 comments:

stebbijo said...

Nice post and nice idea - I think I will do this tomorrow and think about it at work today, while I mindlessly make money and laugh about being the 'x' factor between dan of the county and Mike Kennedy. I knew I had a purpose it life!

JBelle said...

When Pup comes home next, I will make her come out to CdA, where we will snatch you for coffee and she can grovel, begging your forgiveness.

JBelle said...

Actually, I wouldn't mind being between DotC and MK one bit! Wanna trade me?

Anonymous said...

My short list of places to go/things to do... sunbathe on white sand beaches of the French Riviera.
sunbathe on the white sand beaches of Greece.
sunbathe on white sand beaches of Bali.
hmmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern here. :)

Jane Q.

Anonymous said...

and I wouldn't even mind being between D of the C and Mike K on a really big beach towel!

JBelle said...

Greece! ohhhhhhh! sun! ohhhhhh!

stebbijo said...

LOL - Well -- it has been known that I have sat next to dotc -- but it wasn't in Greece. Darn. Coffee sounds good!