Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Duck, Duck Goose, Goose Tour
with The Wild Irishman
France 2008


One thing I wanted to pop in to note and annotate is this: in the McNally School of Photography, thou shalt not use PhotoShop. Only one of these pictures has been color enhanced; I bet you can tell that the shot of Fontieille was punched up. It was the only one I had and it looked like it was covered in ash. So I fixed it so you could see what my new hometown will look like. McNally says real photographers don't PhotoShop. He teaches you how to take these pictures and utilize existing light. Told you I was a E/V comp ho.

JBelle
On Location
Arles, France

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully my art will be of sone inbterest too.
Uncommercial.
Ping Desktop / Laptop Wallpapers
http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/
- Peter Ingestad, Sweden