Saturday, December 31, 2005

A 2005 Z

A is for Archangel Gabriel: Most Fit, Best Roommate Ever
B is for Bob Barker; 19+ years old?!
C is for Coeur d'Alene; how long can a love affair last?
D is for Democracy in Iraq; what a freaking mess.
E is for Evergreens; sustinence for eternity.
F is for
Feathers; who knew you could build a wedding around 'em?
G is for Google;
he knows everything about everyone.
H is for Hessions;
Godspeed.
I is for iPod! How did I ever live without iT??
J is for John Paul II; pax tecum.
K is for Katrina; a perfect storm. May God have mercy on us all.
L is for Love.Angel.Music.Baby! (oh that Gwen)
M is for Million Little Pieces; Best Story of many years.
N is for New York; my adopted hometown.
O is for Oprah;
Jesus. Mary. and Joseph.
P is for Portland Marathon; dreams do come true.
Q is for Quizno's; nectar of the Gods.
R is for Rockies, Canadian; (Rockenesis Canadia) (sigh) peace on earth.
S is for Sudoku; handiwork of the demons.
T is for The Donald; yuuuuge.
U is for Ubiquitious rubber band bracelets.
V is for Vive Le Lance; never met a pissing match he can't win.
W is for Wireless Internet; can't live without it, can't live with it.
X is for XM Radio; 'nuf said.
Y is for Yankees, Those damn; brainwashed The Christ Child.
Z is for Zags, who better pull it together.

JBelle
On Location
Lac Louise, Canada

3 comments:

stebbijo said...

Have a great Canadian New Year JBelle! Lucky you!

Bre said...

Hey is that Million Little Pieces book about a guy who was in jail and had his dental work done with out any drugs? If it's the same book, my friend has it and loves it and shared it with a kid at juvi to help encourage him. I think I'll have to borrow it from her, sounds good.

jb3ll3 said...

That's the book. It is one of the most incredible books I have ever read. Because it's an Oprah Book Club, I put off reading it--say you don't think I'm a little stubborn about anything Oprah,do you?--I couldn't put it down once I started. I have been thinking about it all week. Get it soon.
,