Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Duck, Duck Goose, Goose Tour
with The Wild Irishman
France 2008


As usual, I have no idea how I got here.

I am in Arles, France taking a photography course from Joe McNally. Yes, indeed. THAT Joe McNally. And for me to be taking a photography class from Joe McNally is like me training for Bloomsday with Carl Lewis. A funny, engaging, generous Carl Lewis. Yes. THAT Carl Lewis. What just happened? What am I doing here?
Went to the market this morning and watched women shop for jewelry from a table in a cafe as I sipped caffe glacier. Angelina and Brad have taken a house down the road and wait for the birth of their babies. It's hot and lovely. Mostly surreal. Took 300 pictures today; Joe only liked four. sigh. I have a whole 'nother week.






































JBelle
On Location
Arles, France

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

When you are done...can I have a photography lesson from you??? I really want to learn. Please, oh, please, oh please???

Christy Woolum said...

Now... as I am studying crappy pictures I took of the Palouse today while heading to Pullman you are having lessons from a king! I will be eager to see the results. You rock!

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh my goodness....... that is all lol

x

Julie said...

Now, Jbelle, maybe he liked only 4, but consider everything he said about those 4 when you shoot again. You can go far in just a short time. I liked the 4 you show.