Tuesday, October 25, 2005


Got a call on the land line about who gets print in Notes from The 'Kan EWA and how. Seems some of my friends in Noo York Citty are questioning exactly how the Chows get this whole thing together and put it out here. hmmmph. Be the first time that New Yorkers offered advice on how things should be and how folks should act, wouldn't it?

I think Cleo calls a lot of the shots and Silvie does alot of the work. She likes to get her agenda right up front, you know. Even though they are a stellar group, fact is, my friends from Noo York may not have paid the attention to The Chow Nation that they need to grab headlines and print inches. Or whatever the hell they call it, there in Noo York Citty, the publishing capital of the world. Nevertheless, goes without saying that I loves 'em, those pals of mine in NYC. They are my folks and they best be studying hard. 'Cause I'm coming back to town soon and then, the partying starts....

~for the Archangel Gabriel xxoo

JBelle
Bellemaison
The "Kan EWA

2 comments:

stebbijo said...

Looks like a great group of kids or rather 'young adults.'

JBelle said...

That gorgeous girl is my future daughter-in-law. From Georgia. But she's all mine. Back off!